Submitting banking general knowledge which will be helpful for every examination including banking under category ANYTIME
1. From MUDRA Bank you will get loan for 50,000 rupees under SHISHU category and loan of rupee 5 lacs under KISHORE category.
2. State Bank Of India or SBI Bank has become the first bank of India to launch it's own homegrown Economic Index.
3. What is the maximum deposit amount insured by the DICGC (Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation)?
Ans. The maximum deposit amount insured by the DICGC (Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation) is Rupees one lakh (1 Lakh).
Well, but what is DICGC?
Ans. Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation ( DICGC) is a subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India . It was established on July 15, 1978 under Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation Act, 1961 for the purpose of providing insurance of deposits and guaranteeing of credit facilities. DICGC insures all bank deposits, such as saving, fixed, current, recurring deposits for up to the limit of Rs. 100,000 of each deposits in a bank.
GK and computer section which was asked
- What is the full form of NAV? - Net Asset Value
- What is the use of KYC ? - Anti Money Laundring
- Richard Flanagan is the citizen of which country?- Australia
- What is the capital of saudi arabia? - Riyadh
- Narendra modi is the second prime minister who gave speech in Hindi in UN, first was ? - Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- What is the constituency of Nitin Gadkari?- Nagpur
- Verge e mail provided by which company?- IBM
- What is the currency of Brazil – Real
- What is the full form of IPO? – Initial Public Offering
- Who is the Science and Technology Minister ? – Harsh Vardhan
- Air Force Day – 8th October
- UNDP Headquarter – New York